Monday, March 29, 2010

finally....

Ok, so I haven't been very good about updating this blog. Sorry about that! I will try to be better! Brady is 3 months old! Wow! Where did the time go? I am sure I will saying that every month from now on! He doesn't go back to the doctor until he's 4 months old, so I weighed him the other day. He was 13.5 lbs! Getting so big!! He is sleeping thru the night now. Acutally has been for several weeks. He loves his night time bottle with cereal! I am thinking he is teething already. He loves to chew on his fingers and fist! He loves staying with his Grandma (and sometimes Grandad) while mommy is working. Grandma is spoiling him rotten.
This Sunday is Easter. I am excited to have everyone here. Our screened porch is done!!! And it's supposed to be a beautiful weekend. So, hopefully things will dry up and we will be able to be outside! We will be taking Brady to see the Easter Bunny some time this week. We will see how he likes that. Not too much else going on with us. BJ's bday was a couple of weeks ago! Other than that, just he daily grind.....work, home, do it all over again! Cest la vie!

Happy boy - 3 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment