Monday, June 7, 2010

5 months old




Of course yet again, more than a month has gone by and I have not blogged as I intended. So for those of you who check back periodically to see what we are doing, sorry there has been nothing new! Time seems to fly by faster and faster every day. Brady is about 5 1/2 months old now. He is doing so much more now that just a month ago. He loves to roll all over the place and his newest thing is standing while holding on to your fingers and jumping! We have done lots of things since my last post. Brady went to his first wedding, went swimming for the first time (which he loved), got a swing built next to the pond, the list goes on.......
-swimming Memorial day!

I'm excited about my new schedule at work. I am starting to work 4 days a week now, to spend more time with little man. I will be off on Thursdays, starting this week!

More later....thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment